Iconic Bel Air estate on the market for the first time in 30 years listed for $350 million.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GBR BEL AIR REAL ESTATE, LLC
Around the Web
- $350 million Bel Air estate is the most expensive house on the market in the U.S.
By Amy Graff - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Go big in Bel Air: $100M mansion is our most expensive new listing
By Claudine Zap, realtor.com - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Allegiant Air Ventures Into Real Estate
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Low-cost airline Allegiant Travel will venture into real estate with a sprawling resort on Florida’s Gulf Coast, even as hotel development slows nationwide amid a glut of rooms.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.