Mexico’s economy and U.S. energy companies depend on free-flowing cross-border natural gas. Both are scrambling to avoid the chaotic disruption of a trade war.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - GAYESCO INTERNATIONAL, L.P.
Around the Web
- Trump’s Anti-Nafta Stance Is on a Collision Course with Natural Gas
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS and AZAM AHMED - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Oil Exports, Illegal for Decades, Now Fuel a Texas Port Boom
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Crude from West Texas shale fields is increasingly making its way abroad as a pipeline system is expanded to take it to market through Corpus Christi.
- “Well-Resourced” Cyber Spies Are Reportedly Targeting South America, Asia
By Steven Melendez - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Hackers are using sophisticated malware to hunt down files relating to international relations, according to security firm Symantec.
A sophisticated cyber espionage group is hacking computers belonging to governments in South America and Southeast Asia, security firm Symantec said in a report Tuesday.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Pet City: When the Delayed Passenger Is a Potbellied Pig
By ANDY NEWMAN - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The Ark at JFK, an animal center at Kennedy International Airport, makes dogs, cats, horses and other creatures in transit feel at home.
- Damien Riat has been released by the Washington Capitals
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Damien Riat was one of the eleven players cut by the Washington Capitals today. He will thus return to Genève-Servette HC.