Coach Inc will change its corporate name to Tapestry Inc, it said on Wednesday, as it creates a broader umbrella for its high-end brands without diluting the iconic name known mainly for selling luxury handbags. The company’s shares were down 2 percent in early trading following the announcement in which Tapestry will be the holding...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA P.A., P.C.
1 MAIDEN LANE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GAVI LUXURY TRANSPORTATION WORLDWIDE INC.
Around the Web
- Coach Inc. is changing its name, and shoppers are pissed
By Reuters - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Bentley's New Continental GT Combines Luxury Tech With Classic Looks
By Jack Stewart - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The new generation of the grand tourer brings the beloved car up to date.