CLEVELAND — Do we have a new King of the Hill in New York? You’re starting a third team in the Tri-State area — let’s call them the Paramus Mall Rats — and you get to choose one pitcher from either the Yankees or the Mets. Whom do you choose? You have to give ultra-serious...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - GAVI HOLLANDER, D.O., P.C.
Around the Web
- Is Luis Severino suddenly the most prized pitcher in NY?
By Ken Davidoff - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Tom Holland’s ‘Spider-Man’ is the four-star wall-crawler we’ve been waiting for
By Sara Stewart - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Take note, Academy: Summer movies are aiming higher than just beat-the-heat distraction. Here’s a franchise you’d think had been done to death (wasn’t the last webslinger reboot, like, two years ago?), and yet “Spider-Man: Homecoming” feels fresh and new, an endearingly awkward kid brother to the glamorous “Wonder Woman.” Beginning with a score that riffs...
- Tom Holland Wants To Do A ‘Spider-Man’ Deep Cut For A Future Film
By Alyssa Fikse - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Holland is proving that he's ready to go all in on Spider-Man lore.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.