Dear John: With all that is going on today, I know that this may seem trivelous [sic] of me, but wouldn’t you think that one of the most richest teams in all of baseball, the NY Yankees, would be able to afford a tutor to help Hispanic players speak just a few words of English?...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - GARY L. LIPTON, P.C.
Around the Web
- Gary Sanchez’s catching woes have nothing to do with language
By John Crudele - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds: Getting chicken for your birthday
By Jeff Grubb - Friday Jul 21, 2017
We’re streaming some PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Today is the birthday for one of our squad members, Gary Whitta, and so we’re going to try to get him some chicken. Join us, and laugh at us!
- Joël Robuchon Is Ready to Resurrect His New York Restaurant
By FLORENCE FABRICANT - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
The French chef heads downtown to open his latest L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon and seek out a younger clientele.
- Op-Ed Columnist: The Trumpist Case for Janet Yellen
By DAVID LEONHARDT - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
For his own sake, the president should reappoint the Federal Reserve chairwoman.
- Acer Predator Orion 9000 is an 18-core, quad-GPU desktop for l33t gamers
By Mark Walton - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Plus, a curved 35-inch, 21:9, 1440p, 200Hz G-Sync gaming monitor dubbed Predator X35.
- SteelSeries unveils Sensei and Rival mice for esports players
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
SteelSeries is launching its a pair of esports gaming mice today as it seeks to capture the attention of some of the biggest influencers in the PC gaming market. The esports industry has become a big market, with revenues expected to grow 41 percent to $696 million in 2017, according to market researcher Newzoo. SteelSeries […]