WOLCOTT, Conn. — A Connecticut town’s former teacher of the year has been charged with stealing more than $88,000 in Parent Teacher Organization funds. Jane Gargano, of Wolcott, was charged Monday with first-degree larceny and second-degree forgery. She was released on $20,000 bond pending arraignment scheduled for Sept. 26. Authorities say the 54-year-old Gargano took...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - GARGANO LAW GROUP P.C.
Around the Web
- Ex-teacher charged with stealing $88K from parent-teacher group
By Associated Press - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- VR modder re-creates Sonic the Hedgehog’s Green Hill Zone
By Jamie Feltham, Upload VR - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Of all the many platforming heroes we’d love to bring to VR, we have to admit Sonic the Hedgehog wasn’t one we’d previously considered. As we all know, Sega’s Blue Bullet has gotta go fast, a little too fast for VR comfort levels. That hasn’t stopped a fan from making an unofficial version of the […]
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Evangelicals sue Southern Poverty Law Center over 'hate group' label
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017