Dear John: You are partially right about the attractiveness of telecommuting. Companies have been fleeing Manhattan for decades, often for the benefit of the CEO and his/her commute. Just look around Connecticut, in Greenwich and particularly in Stamford. Fairfield County is home to plenty of Fortune 100 companies. One company, Boardroom, came in the late...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - GARDEN HOMES MOBILE HOME PARK COMPANY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
AROUND THE WEB
- Should companies relocate to the suburbs?
By John Crudele - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- For Mobile Home Park Survivors, Their Paradise Is Not Lost
By Jim Seida and Corky Siemaszko - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Residents returned Monday to the unassuming Holiday Manor mobile home park near the Tamiami Trail and found a surprising number of their homes still standing.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- A Limited Series About The Central Park Five Is Coming To Netflix, Thanks To Ava DuVernay
By Andrew Husband - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
'Selma' director Ava DuVernay will bring the historic, controversial Central Park Five story to life with a limited Netflix series.