In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Apr 25, 2012)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 03, 2005
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2005 - GAO FOOD USA, INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Wanda’s Jack Gao Steps Down From AMC Theatres Board
By Matt Pressberg, provided by
- Friday Oct 27, 2017
Soon-to-be ex-Wanda Group executive Jack Gao plans to resign from the board of Wanda-owned AMC Entertainment Holdings, the parent company of AMC Theatres, the company announced in a Friday afternoon SEC filing.“On October 27, 2017, Jack Q. Gao provided AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (“AMC”) with notice of his intent to resign as a Director of AMC effective immediately,” the filing said. “Mr. Gao resigned in connection with his resignation from all positions with certain affiliates of AMC’s controlling stockholder, Dalian Wanda Group Co., Ltd., and his resignation did not involve any disagreement between him and AMC on any matter related to AMC’s operations, policies, practices or otherwise. Mr.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.