EXCLUSIVE: Plarium specializes in massively multiplayer online games such as Soldiers Inc. and Throne: Kingdom at War, which mainly focus on strategic gameplay. The mobile and social games publisher announced today that it’s acquired Rumble Entertainment (also known as Rumble Games), a studio that focuses on fantasy role-playing games such as Alliance: Heroes of the Spire […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GAMES EXCLUSIVE INC.
Around the Web
- Plarium acquires Rumble Entertainment to expand into RPG market
By Stephanie Chan - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Netflix Signs Shonda Rhimes in Counterpunch to ABC and Disney
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Her shows “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Scandal” and others will stay at ABC, but Ms. Rhimes has an exclusive deal to create projects for the streaming giant Netflix.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Star John Bradley Exclusive StudioWrap Portraits (Photos)
By Photographed by Amy Goalen for TheWrap, provided by
- Monday Jul 17, 2017
Read original story ‘Game of Thrones’ Star John Bradley Exclusive StudioWrap Portraits (Photos) At TheWrap
- Mobile Games Rethink Ads: Roadblock or Reward?
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Mobile developers such as Activision Blizzard Inc.’s King Digital have stopped resisting in-game ads and are ringing up revenue gains with messages from companies like Nestlé SA and Visa Inc.