Race for the Galaxy's newest sibling is an easy pick-up.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GALAXY GAMES & AMUSEMENTS INC.
Around the Web
- Jump Drive review: An addictive, lightning-quick sci-fi card game
By Aaron Zimmerman - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- New Pacific Rim Uprising trailer debuts at NY Comic Con
By Samuel Axon - Monday Oct 9, 2017
John Boyega stars in a sequel about a new generation of Jaeger pilots.
- Race for the Galaxy card game debuts on the PC
By Dean Takahashi - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Temple Gates Games debuted its take on the popular sci-fi card game Race for the Galaxy for mobile devices in May. And today, the company has launched a PC version of the digital card game. It’s the latest title from Theresa Duringer, a board game fanatic and indie game developer. And it could help Temple Gates Games […]
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Monday Jul 17, 2017
As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.