“Cultural Revolution Selfies,” a new book by Wang Qiuhang, includes subversive images, taken during China’s Cultural Revolution, of the photographer himself.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - G WANG PHOTOGRAPHY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- When Self-Criticism Was an Order, These Portraits Were Revolutionary
By AMY QIN - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
- The Annie Leibovitz of the Alt-Right
By MATTHEW KASSEL - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The photographer Peter Duke is on a mission to make reactionaries look glamorous.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Alexander Wang sent Kaia Gerber, Kendall Jenner down a street-turned-runway in Bushwick
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
The streetwear loving designer sent
- In action flick ‘Bushwick,’ militants, not hipsters, invade Brooklyn
By Johnny Oleksinski - Friday Aug 25, 2017
“Who f – -?king invades Bushwick?” Most people would answer “hipsters.” But that question comes straight out of a new action movie called “Bushwick,” out Friday, which depicts a large-scale military invasion of the hot Brooklyn nabe — by Texas. Wait. Who makes an action movie about Bushwick? “I lived in Bushwick for about five...