Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - G.L. RENOVATION CORP
Around the Web
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- After Big Ben Rings Out, the Sound of Silence in London
By STEPHEN CASTLE and PALKO KARASZ - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Britain’s most famous bell will be largely quiet for the next four years while the tower in which it is housed is renovated.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Marine Corps plane crash: Portraits of the victims
By The (Jackson, Miss.) Clarion-Ledger - By The (Jackson, Miss.) Clarion-Ledger - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 15 Marines and a Navy sailor killed in a military plane crash Monday in Mississippi came from all over the USA.
- How to use BeyondCorp to ditch your VPN, improve security and go to the cloud
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017