Instead of shrinking in fear from the rising green tide of legal marijuana, the parent company behind booze brands like Corona, Svedka, and Robert Mondavi is jumping right in with a big investment in the legal marijuana business.Constellation Brands Inc. is shelling out $191 million for a 9.9% stake in Canopy Growth Corp, a Canadian company — known as …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - G & G SUPERMARKET INC.
Around the Web
- The Beer & Booze Company Behind Corona, Svedka & Mondavi Is Now Investing In Marijuana
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Oct 30, 2017
- Time Inc. Debuts Video Series For Facebook's Watch Platform
Monday Sep 11, 2017
The show, produced by Time Inc. Productions, challenges award-winning chef Robin Bashinsky and millennial food writer Sara Tane to create a better dish based off a viral food video.
- Forget driving to the supermarket, this one wants to come to you instead
By Yvette Tan - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- P&G Proxy Fight Pits Former Finance Chief Against Longtime Protégé
Monday Sep 4, 2017
At P&G, the former finance chief and his handpicked successor are on opposing sides of a boardroom fight over how best to reinvigorate the company, a consumer-products giant that at one time boasted brands in nearly every aisle of the supermarket.
- Sierra Trading Post Re-Launches Brand With Campaign From Grey NY
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
STP promotes its vast selection, well-known brands and comparatively small prices, as the go-to emporium for everybody's apparel and gear needs for outdoor accessibility.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.