The show, produced by Time Inc. Productions, challenges award-winning chef Robin Bashinsky and millennial food writer Sara Tane to create a better dish based off a viral food video.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - G & G ARTS INC.
Around the Web
- Time Inc. Debuts Video Series For Facebook's Watch Platform
Monday Sep 11, 2017
- Sierra Trading Post Re-Launches Brand With Campaign From Grey NY
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
STP promotes its vast selection, well-known brands and comparatively small prices, as the go-to emporium for everybody's apparel and gear needs for outdoor accessibility.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Watch as 200-year-old painting gets restored to its original glory
By Brian Koerber - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
While some old paintings may have a yellow or brownish hue to them, underneath the protective varnish may be a perfect painting, filled with lush colors and depth.
Art dealer and TV personality Philip Mould shared a series of videos to Twitter on Monday, which show the removal of varnish from an oil painting from the Jacobean (1603-1625) era.
"A remarkable Jacobean re-emergence after 200 years of yellowing varnish," he wrote. Read more...More about Art, Painting, Restoration, Oddly Satisfying, and Culture
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Koch Brothers Said to Back Time Inc. Deal Talks With Meredith
By SYDNEY EMBER and ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
The billionaire Koch brothers are said to have tentatively agreed to support the publisher Meredith’s offer with an equity injection of more than $500 million.