Demetrius Blackwell was found guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting of Brian Moore during an encounter in Queens in 2015.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FVBR MURDER BALLAD LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- Gunman Convicted of Murder in New York Police Officer’s Death
By AL BAKER and JOHN SURICO - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Kidd Creole of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five Is Charged With Murder
By MATTHEW HAAG - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The police in New York City said that the performer, whose real name is Nathaniel Glover, stabbed a homeless man in Midtown on Monday.
- ‘Thong Song’ is back as an updated ballad about butts
By Cody Jones - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Just when you finally got it out of your head, the “Thong Song” is back — and it’s as silly and sexy as it was 18 years ago. The new video does the original justice with a bodacious cast of ladies with “dumps like a truck” clad in skimpy, high-waisted, very ’90s-style bikinis. In an...
- Power ballad fans will love this hilarious solar eclipse trend
By Hardeep Phull - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
A solar eclipse is always a feast for the eyes. In recent years, it’s also become a treat for the ears.
- N.Y. Company Accused of Running Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
The CFTC has accused New York company Gelfman Blueprint of operating a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in the regulator’s first fraud-related action involving the cryptocurrency.