Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FUTURE OIL, CORP.
Around the Web
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Oil Company Wins Over Investors by Promising to Stop Looking for Oil
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Shares of Suncor Energy, Canada’s largest crude producer, have outperformed every major North American competitor’s as it pledges not to invest in the oil sands in the ‘foreseeable future.’
- Keystone operator says oil pipeline leak controlled
By Phil Helsel and Chiara Sottile - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
TransCanada Corp. said that a leak that spilled more than 200,000 gallons of oil is controlled, but critics pointed to it as a reason to oppose Keystone XL.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- NO CLASS NY prof’s tweet: I like ‘teaching future dead cops’
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Trump to Police: 'Don't Be Too Nice'
Friday Jul 28, 2017
President Donald Trump suggested police should take a rougher approach with people suspected of crimes, in remarks to law enforcement officials in Brentwood, N.Y., about combatting gang activity and illegal immigration. Photo: Getty