Even as the ride-hailing service’s future remains unclear, Uber’s board has debated three investment offers that could affect the company’s power structure.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FUTURE HOME INVESTMENTS, INC
Around the Web
- Uber Board Considers 3 Investment Offers to Buy Company’s Shares
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.
- Tech Fix: The Smartphone’s Future: It’s All About the Camera
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The devices are poised to get smarter as advances are made in scanning 3-D objects like your face.
- Two Prominent Trump Supporters Who Helped Bankroll Breitbart Bought A Stake in Time Inc.
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Robert Mercer and his daughter Rebekah are among the most influential Republican donors and previously invested in Breitbart News.