Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FURNITURE BAZAR LI INC
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Reining In Beach-Spreading, Not to Be Confused With Manspreading
By NICK CORASANITI and LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In the overcrowded environs of the Jersey Shore, a contagion of tents, grills and coolers has set off competitive jockeying for precious space.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- A Gem of California’s Shore Becomes a Refuge From Wildfires
By MIRIAM JORDAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Hundreds of people fleeing flames to the east turned an idyllic strip of land near a town where “The Birds” was filmed into an ad hoc outdoor evacuation center.
- Celadon Hires Turnaround Expert
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Celadon Group Inc., one of the largest trucking companies in the U.S. specializing in long-haul transport, is bringing in a turnaround expert to lead the operator as it tries to shore up its troubled finances.
- Bleak Refuge for Rohyinga at Bangladesh Camps
Saturday Sep 9, 2017
A new wave of violence in Rakhine state of Myanmar has caused 270,000 Rohingya Muslims to flee to Bangladesh. Many Rohingya end up in limbo in a series of refugee camps near the Cox's Bazar area.