Years after shutdown, Savannah still waits for funding for its reactor decommissioning.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2007
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2007 - FUNDING MERCHANT SOURCE INC.
Around the Web
- Aboard the NS Savannah, America’s first (and last) nuclear merchant ship
By Sean Gallagher - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- JPMorgan Chase to Buy WePay; Venmo Adds Merchant Payments
By Bernadette Tansey - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Banks and financial technology companies are scrambling for territory in the online payments arena, as they compete to offer the safest and most convenient digital transaction mechanisms for both consumers and merchants. This week, JPMorgan Chase announced an agreement to acquire WePay, a Redwood City, CA-based company that helps software makers build a payment function […]