Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - FUND FOR NEW YORK CITY VOTER ASSISTANCE CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: A Push to the Polls
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Thursday: A group helping New York voters, “The Lasting Impact of Gay Men on Food,” and Ai Weiwei’s latest work.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Bloomberg Charity to Fund Center Assisting State Attorneys General Targeting Environmental Regulatory Rollback
By Staff Writer - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
The NYU School of Law plans to launch a new center funded by Michael Bloomberg’s charitable organization to assist state attorneys general that oppose moves by the Trump administration to eliminate and scale back environmental and energy regulations. The charity, Bloomberg Philanthropies, which was founded by the former mayor of New York City, will donate […]