Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MICHAEL X. TANG, ESQ.
39-01 MAIN STREET
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11354
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FULTON SQUARE CONDO, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Below market condo lists for $316,692 in SF’s Sunnyside neighborhood
By Anna Marie Erwert - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Below market units (BMR): rare, complicated phenomena that appear on the San Francisco market infrequently; but each time they do, they create excitement. Take 370 Monterey Blvd., #201 for example. This one bed, one bath condo is 807 square feet, listed at $316,692. That’s a price of $392 per square foot. The median sale price
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.