A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FU CHANG SEAFOOD TRADING INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
- Coach Inc. is changing its name, and shoppers are pissed
By Reuters - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Coach Inc will change its corporate name to Tapestry Inc, it said on Wednesday, as it creates a broader umbrella for its high-end brands without diluting the iconic name known mainly for selling luxury handbags. The company’s shares were down 2 percent in early trading following the announcement in which Tapestry will be the holding...
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.