The film will go into limited release December 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FSI SANDY CREEK LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- Tips for Harvey Survivors, From Those Who Lived Through Sandy
By N. R. KLEINFIELD - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Some storm recovery advice for the afflicted of southeast Texas from New Yorkers who have unfortunately been there, unfortunately done this.
- People Are Ripping Ted Cruz For Calling For Federal Assistance For Texas After He Refused To Vote In Favor Of Help For NY After Sandy
By Kimberly Ricci - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Everyone still dislikes Ted Cruz, and Hurricane Harvey has given them a brand new reason.
- N.Y. Company Accused of Running Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
The CFTC has accused New York company Gelfman Blueprint of operating a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in the regulator’s first fraud-related action involving the cryptocurrency.
- Man drowns on his lawnmower after riding into creek
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 3, 2017
DALEVILLE, Ind. — A 62-year-old man has been killed after his riding lawn mower rolled over into an Indiana creek. The (Muncie) Star Press reports that Jeffery Foster was mowing on his property in Daleville Sunday afternoon when the mower tipped. Foster was pinned underwater in Bell Creek beneath the equipment. Emergency personnel were unsuccessful...
- Sandy victims to hurricane survivors: Now it gets tough
By Marisa Schultz - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
WASHINGTON – Victims of Hurricane Sandy have a message for Texas and Florida residents devastated by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma: Your torture has only just begun. Five years after Sandy ravaged homes in New York and New Jersey, victims flocked to Capitol Hill Wednesday demanding changes in the federal government’s National Flood Insurance Program they...