A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FRUITS AND VEGETABLES BROTHERS, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Fruit Trees For Zone 8 – What Fruit Trees Grow In Zone 8
By Darcy Larum - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.