HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA P.A., P.C.
1 MAIDEN LANE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FRONTROW SISTERS LLC
Around the Web
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Jets are preparing for a lost season, but no one tell them that
By Brian Costello - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
NFL teams across the country are reporting to training camp this week with optimism in plentiful supply. Then, there is Jets camp, where optimism is harder to find than front-row seats to “Hamilton.” While talk of playoffs and, in some cases, the Super Bowl is flowing at this time of year, the Jets seem to...
- Harvey victim died trying to feed sister’s cat
By Danika Fears - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
A 25-year-old man died earlier this week when he was electrocuted while walking through floodwaters from Tropical Storm Harvey to feed his sister’s cat. Andrew Pasek was wading through water with a pal in Bear Creek Village on Tuesday when he “got too close to an electrical wire that was still running hot,” his sister...