A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1127 EAST 81 STREET
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11236
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FRO BEATZ ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Swizz Beatz at Fashion Week: My son’s too cool to wear my clothes
By Alev Aktar - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Swizz Beatz took some time out from hitting the decks for his upcoming beat battle with Timbaland to attend the Kith show on Thursday night. “Me and Timbaland are working on the date right now,” said the rapper and music producer who’s married to Alicia Keys. “But we’re definitely with the smoke and I’m gonna...
- A New Collaboration from Bally and Swizz Beatz
Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Musician and producer Swizz Beatz is curating the luxury brand’s new series of artist-designed capsule collections.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.