The Napa County Animal Shelter at 942 Hartle Court is taking in cats, dogs, and other household animals who may be in harm's way due to the North Bay fires.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - FRIENDS OF THE ORLEANS COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTER, INC.
Around the Web
- Napa, Marin County animal rescues remain open to shelter evacuated pets from North Bay fires
By Alyssa Pereira - Monday Oct 9, 2017
- Lena Dunham Says Her Dog Was Abused. The Shelter He Came From Disagrees.
By JACEY FORTIN - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The writer, producer and actress said she had to give up Lamby because of behavioral issues, but an employee at the shelter where she got him disputes that claim.
- Cat with singed whiskers brings attention to plight of animals in Wine Country fires
By Alyssa Pereira, Dianne de Guzman - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The Napa County Animal Shelter at 942 Hartle Court is taking in cats, dogs, and other household animals who may be in harm's way due to the Wine Country fires.
- New York Animal Shelter to the Stars Finds New Home
Thursday Jun 9, 2016
Animal Haven, a New York animal rescue shelter, lost its lease last year. With the support of celebrities like Nicky Hilton, who helped it raise money, the shelter’s preparing to reopen in a new downtown facility. Photo: Jerritt Clark
- Dogs, cats fleeing Hurricane Irma arrive in the Bay Area searching for new homes
By Eric Ting - Friday Sep 8, 2017
92 cats and 60 dogs evacuated from Florida are searching for new homes in the Bay Area.
After being evacuated from the Broward County animal shelter in Fort Lauderdale, the animals arrived in Hayward on Thursday and will be split up between ARF, the East Bay SPCA, and Berkeley Humane.
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.