Black and Hispanic students are more underrepresented at top schools nationwide, despite affirmative action. Some schools, though, saw gains.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - FRIENDS OF HISPANIC ARTS, INC.
Around the Web
- When Affirmative Action Isn’t Enough
By DANA GOLDSTEIN - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
- 5 Ways To Reach Hispanics During Hispanic Heritage Month
Monday Oct 2, 2017
With Hispanic Heritage Month in full swing, which runs from Sept. 15 to Oct. 15 and coincides with the Independence Days of Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras, here are five places brands should considerin order to connect with the Hispanic community and build brand loyalty.
- The Other Side of the Wall: A New Generation of Latino Art
By KIRSTIN VALDEZ QUADE - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Borders of all kinds have become touchstones for a new crop of artists.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Art Review: Mean Streets, Kind Cameras
By VICKI GOLDBERG - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
An exhibition at the Smithsonian American Art Museum asks, whose images have influenced our view of cities? Would someone who lived in these cities picture them differently than an outsider?