Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 25, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - FRIENDLY FUNDING CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Hedge Fund Launches Proxy Against China's Sina
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
One of Sina Corp.’s biggest shareholders is launching a proxy fight with the Chinese internet company, calling for measures such as a potential sale of itself or its big stake in wildly popular microblog service Weibo Corp.
- Congressional panel puts plans for a US Space Corps in 2018 defense budget
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
"Space has not been given adequate priority by our friends in the Air Force," says congressman.
- Harvey Techies Pass Baton, And APIs, To Florida Peers as Irma Nears
By Angela Shah - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Houston—As Tropical Storm Harvey made landfall in Houston, Florida resident Leah Halbina messaged friends in the city asking how she could help. That was how she found out about Sketch City and the various civic tech projects the group and others were developing to aid rescue efforts, help people find shelter, and tend to other […]
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.