The late economist’s reform campaign wins new converts.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FRIEDMAN OSTER PLLC
Around the Web
- Will Milton Friedman Finally Kill the Death Tax?
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Some Virgin Islands residents feel ‘forgotten’ by US
By Chad Rachman, Danika Fears - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The US Virgin Islands remain in a state of chaos, with residents still reeling from the catastrophic destruction caused by Irma. “There is no electrical power on the east end and probably in the entire island,” Mark Friedman, who lives on the island of St. John, told The Post. “In my opinion, what is needed...
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Think ‘The Deuce’s’ NYC is too sleazy to be true? This reporter saw it firsthand
By Michael Kaplan - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
The new HBO series “The Deuce,” which premiered last Sunday, draws viewers into the seedy, sexually twisted Times Square of the early 1970s. The world depicted — a gaudy swirl of peacocking pimps, duplicitous cops and abuse-scarred prostitutes — seems too wild to be true. But Josh Alan Friedman, who covered the blighted neighborhood for...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”