Allied Irish Banks offers investors a good chance to ride the Irish Republic’s strong economic recovery, but it comes with just one snag: a still-large chunk of bad loans left over from the hard years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FRESH START INTERIOR PAINTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Allied Irish Banks: Fresh Listing for a Fresh Start
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
- Enjoy Food, Festivals and Freebies During September Travel
By Harriet Baskas - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
September not only offers a fresh start for students, it also offers fresh deals for travelers.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Akzo Nobel's Poor Results Increase Chances of a Deal
Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The paint giant’s shares look like a one-way bet. Weak growth makes a fresh takeover bid from U.S. peer PPG ever more probable.
- With Trump on Vacation, a Sprucing Up for the West Wing
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A $3.4 million White House renovation will include a new air conditioning and heating system, new cables and wires, fresh paint and new carpets.