HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - FRESH AIR FOR WILLIAM (BILLY) INC.
Around the Web
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Fed could shrink portfolio: NY Fed's William Dudley
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Fresh fire erupts at flooded Texas chemical plant
By Danika Fears - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Video shows a raging fire at the Texas chemical plant where two explosions occurred earlier this week. The massive fire at the Arkema Inc. plant in Crosby spit thick black smoke into the air Friday evening — one day after a container of organic peroxides exploded at the facility. An Arkema executive had warned that...
- Billy Payne stepping down as chairman of Augusta National
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
William Porter “Billy” Payne is stepping down after more than 11 years as chairman of Augusta National Golf Club and the Masters (...)
- Activist Rocker Billy Bragg Believes Cynicism Is Our Greatest Enemy
By Jason Tabrys - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The case for adopting a glass is half full approach and not throwing your hands up in the air in these chaotic times from Billy Bragg.
- Air quality reaches unhealthy level in San Francisco Tuesday, fresh air on the way
By Amy Graff - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
A smoky haze blanketed the Bay Area Tuesday, but forecasters say fresh air is on the way.