French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FRENCH START CONSIGNMENT INC
Around the Web
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- State of the Art: How the Frightful Five Put Start-Ups in a Lose-Lose Situation
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
In Silicon Valley, small companies used to unseat big ones. Now the clutches of the five biggest tech companies are hard to escape.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
- French court throws out Google's $1.3 billion tax bill
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Alphabet Inc.’s Google won a reprieve from one of its biggest legal battles in Europe on Wednesday, when a Paris court threw out a €1.11 billion ($1.27 billion) bill that France’s tax authority has sought from the search giant for five years of back taxes.