The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FRENCH FASHION AVENUE CORP.
Around the Web
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Paul Manafort’s Shopping Sprees Hit Home
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
Clothes maketh the man but they can also bringeth him down. The indictment of the former Trump campaign chairman indicated that he spent about $1.3 million in New York and Beverly Hills.
- French fashion giant to stop working with 'unhealthily' thin models
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Save Lake Tahoe Oscar de la Renta Fashion Show
Wednesday Aug 10, 2016
The League to Save Lake Tahoe held a fashion show August 6th featuring the 2016 resort collection from the house of Oscar de la Renta, the featured designer. The event was sponsored by Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.