The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FREEPORT RESTORATION INC.
Around the Web
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Airlines Capping Fares For Travelers Evacuating Florida Ahead Of Hurricane Irma
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
After many travelers complained that prices for flights out of Florida ahead of Hurricane Irma were suddenly skyrocketing, several airlines are now capping fares and, in some cases, opening up more seats to meet demand.Let there be limitsDelta Air LinesDelta is switching to larger aircraft and adding flights to airports in Punta Cana, Nassau, Freeport, Key …
- Alphabet Gets Approval for Giant Balloons to Restore Puerto Rico's Wireless Service
Sunday Oct 8, 2017
The FCC issued Alphabet Inc. an experimental license for Project Loon, a balloon network that could restore connectivity to hurricane-battered Puerto Rico.
- Restoring Those Old Liner Notes in Music’s Digital Era
By BEN SISARIO - Friday Sep 29, 2017
TunesMap, which offers a feed of videos, photographs and links to related material when songs are streamed, will make its debut as an Apple TV app in November.
- Copper hits its highest level since Nov. 2014 as traders bet on more global growth
By CNBC - By CNBC - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Futures for September delivery reached a high of $3.0015 per pound. The rise in copper prices helped lift shares of Freeport McMoRan and BHP Billiton.