The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FREEPORT MOTORSPORTS LTD.
Around the Web
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Airlines Capping Fares For Travelers Evacuating Florida Ahead Of Hurricane Irma
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
After many travelers complained that prices for flights out of Florida ahead of Hurricane Irma were suddenly skyrocketing, several airlines are now capping fares and, in some cases, opening up more seats to meet demand.Let there be limitsDelta Air LinesDelta is switching to larger aircraft and adding flights to airports in Punta Cana, Nassau, Freeport, Key …
- Copper hits its highest level since Nov. 2014 as traders bet on more global growth
By CNBC - By CNBC - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Futures for September delivery reached a high of $3.0015 per pound. The rise in copper prices helped lift shares of Freeport McMoRan and BHP Billiton.
- Forza Motorsport 7 reviewed: Racing fun for everyone
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
It feels like a Greatest Hits of the franchise, but there are a few misses on the way.
- Forza Motorsport 7 hands-on — 4K racing is fast and immersive
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Forza Motorsport 7 is just a couple of weeks away from its launch, and fans of the billion-dollar racing franchise are looking forward to playing the series in 4K for the very first time. The title debuts on October 3 on the Xbox One and Windows 10, with crossplay enabled between the platforms. The deluxe […]
- Forza Motorsport 7 lands on Windows 10, Xbox One consoles October 3
By Sam Machkovech - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
First mainline Forza coming to Windows 10; includes world premiere of actual new Porsche.