The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - FREEPORT DOLLARS FOR SCHOLARS, INC.
Around the Web
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Airlines Capping Fares For Travelers Evacuating Florida Ahead Of Hurricane Irma
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
After many travelers complained that prices for flights out of Florida ahead of Hurricane Irma were suddenly skyrocketing, several airlines are now capping fares and, in some cases, opening up more seats to meet demand.Let there be limitsDelta Air LinesDelta is switching to larger aircraft and adding flights to airports in Punta Cana, Nassau, Freeport, Key …
- Copper hits its highest level since Nov. 2014 as traders bet on more global growth
By CNBC - By CNBC - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Futures for September delivery reached a high of $3.0015 per pound. The rise in copper prices helped lift shares of Freeport McMoRan and BHP Billiton.
- Google Critic Ousted From Think Tank Funded by the Tech Giant
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
After a scholar from the New America Foundation praised a large fine levied on Google, he and his unit were pushed out.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Newark Offers $7 Billion in Incentives to Lure Amazon
Monday Oct 16, 2017
New Jersey is making a high-dollar pitch for Newark to become Amazon.com Inc.’s second headquarters, offering up to $7 billion in state and city tax incentives.