The tech sector argues a 1996 law made today’s Internet economy possible.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FREEDOMS KEY, INC.
Around the Web
- Author of key Internet freedom law opposes new sex trafficking bill
By Timothy B. Lee - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Delete Hate Speech or Pay Up, Germany Tells Social Media Companies
By MELISSA EDDY and MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 30, 2017
A new law will impose fines on companies like Facebook and Twitter if they fail to swiftly remove illegal or hateful content on their platforms.
- The Culture Wars Have Come to Silicon Valley
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After Google fired an engineer who wrote an anti-diversity manifesto, the tech industry is under the microscope for penalizing dissenting opinions.
- Keegan-Michael Key Is Looking to Tell Some ‘Human Stories’
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Mr. Key, the “Key & Peele” co-star, talks about his Netflix series, “Friends From College”; shooting his first nude scenes; and playing Horatio in “Hamlet.”
- Todd Frazier making case for NY return — but not with Yankees?
By Joel Sherman - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Todd Frazier was the third piece in a three-player package the Yankees received in July, present as much because the White Sox wanted to unload the rest of his salary as the Yankees hungered for his inclusion. Tommy Kahnle was priority one for the Yankees, David Robertson the second key, both made more attractive because...
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.