Thieves with a taste for the grape burrowed 65 feet below Paris into the catacombs and ripped off nearly $300,000 worth of wine from a private cellar, police say. The crew entered the cellar of a chic apartment by using the underground network and made off with 300 bottles of vintage wines sometime between Monday...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FREEDOM WINE CELLAR CORP.
2014 - FULTON CENTER WINE AND LIQUOR CORP.
Around the Web
- Thieves dig through Paris catacombs in $300K heist
By Tamar Lapin - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Museum discovers wine stash dating back to late 1700s
By Amanda Woods - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A New Jersey museum unearthed dozens lost wines that date back to just after the American Revolution — including the largest known collection of Madeira in the country, according to a report. Staff at the Liberty Hall Museum, located at Kean University in Union, were working on a six-month restoration project of its wine cellar...
- Demolition of Prohibition-era wall reveals 2-century-old wine cellar
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Some Crafty Parisian Thieves Used The Catacombs To Reportedly Get Away With $300,000 Of Vintage Wine
By Andrew Roberts - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
A collector in Paris returned from a vacation to find that thieves had broken into his cellar from the Catacombs and stole $300,000 of wine.