Amy's Drive Thru could have a second location in the works for Marin County.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
316 MELROSE ST APT 1
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11237
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FREEDOM THRU FOOD LLC
Around the Web
- Amy's Drive Thru is looking to expand to Marin County
By Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
- Taco Bell Ditching The Drive-Thru At More Than 300 New Restaurants
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Taco Bell plans to open more than 300 new locations around the country by 2022, but those restaurants will be missing something we’re all accustomed to: the drive-thru.Food & Wine reports that Taco Bell’s new growth strategy will see the fast food chain ditching the drive-thru in order to serve customers booze.The new locations will be designed in …
- Woman climbs through McDonald's drive-thru window to steal food and cash
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
It was all caught on the security cameras.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.