Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FRANCESCO'S BARBER SALON INC.
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- The Freshest Astros Haircuts in Houston
By SHANNON SIMS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
We know the most valuable players. But who are the most valuable barbers of the World Series?
- Babysitter, barber held in sex offenses against children
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Crazed deer breaks through glass of hair salon
By Fox News - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Shoppers were left saying, “oh, deer,” when the four-legged animal smashed into a Missouri hair salon. The deer was caught on surveillance video crashing into Sports Clips Haircuts in Springfield. The salon posted the video on its Facebook page on Wednesday with the caption: “Our four-legged buddy in Missouri just couldn’t wait to treat himself...