ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FP EXPRESS TWO INC.
Around the Web
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Moon Express Sets Its Sights on Deliveries to the Moon and Beyond
By KENNETH CHANG - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The company, Moon Express, is aiming to win the $20 million Google Lunar X Prize competition and become a payload delivery company.
- On The Express Track: Email Accelerates The Customer Journey
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
There are many forms of transport along the customer journey, from social media to the Internet of Things. But one is at the head of the line. Email outpaces social media and other channels in thecustomer journey, Kitewheel reports.
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”