Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FOURTH WALL DIGITAL CORP.
Around the Web
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- Toshiba Sues Western Digital in Bid to Keep Sale of Chip Unit Alive
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Toshiba is racing to bring in $20 billion from the sale of its stake in Toshiba Memory Corp.
- SoftBank Leads $164 Million Bet on Digital-Mapping Startup Mapbox
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
As auto makers and tech giants rush to develop autonomous vehicles, SoftBank Group Corp. is placing a sizable bet on a startup offering the navigation needed to help these cars find their way.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.