Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FOURTH GENRE PRODUCTIONS LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Teva Sells Slate of Women's Health Products
Monday Sep 18, 2017
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. will sell the remaining assets in its specialty global women’s health business for $1.38 billion, the company’s latest move to grapple with high debt.
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Because of Seat Latches
By MATT STEVENS - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
The recalled minivans, which include model years 2011 to 2017, have second-row seats that may tip forward if they aren’t properly latched, the company said.
- 'What the Butler Saw' and 'A Flea in Her Ear' Reviews: In Search of Great Farce
Friday Sep 15, 2017
Two exemplary productions of that most paradoxical of all comedic genres.
- Takata Airbag Blamed for a Death in a Honda Being Repaired
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Honda said the episode occurred when the use of a hammer activated an inflater. It is the 12th fatality linked to the device in the United States.