Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FOUR SEASONS PACKAGING CORP.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Is the Portland Trail Blazers’ Standalone Streaming Package the Future of Regional Sports Broadcasting?
By Matt Pressberg, provided by
- Friday Nov 10, 2017
Led by the dynamic backcourt of Damian Lillard and C.J. McCollum, the Portland Trail Blazers look like a good bet to make the playoffs for the fifth consecutive season.And Oregon’s only Big Four pro team is blazing trails in other areas — more fans will be able to watch the team go for the title, as it’s launching the first-of-its-kind Blazers Pass on NBC Sports Gold, a 15-game package distributed directly to consumers in the Portland broadcast area, even if they don’t subscribe to any pay-TV service.Blazers Pass costs $34.99 for the full slate of games, but fans who sign up before December 1 get a 10 percent discount.
- Package-Delivery Companies Hiring Staff, Gear Up Before Holiday Season
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Package-delivery firms are shoring up their staffing in big numbers as they prepare for a holiday season likely to see another surge in online sales.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.