Nissan introduced its new Leaf electric car, with improved range and autonomous driving technology in a bid to jump-start slowing sales.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FOUR LEAF ELECTRIC INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Nissan Introduces Its New Leaf
Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- The 2018 Nissan Leaf offers more power and more range for less money
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The world's best-selling electric vehicle just got a redesign.
- Nissan's 2018 Leaf Offers 150 Miles of Range for $30,000
By Jack Stewart - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The redesigned electric car is back to challenge Tesla's Model 3 and Chevy's Bolt EV.
- Twins' Melville struggles in Game 1 loss to White Sox
Monday Aug 21, 2017
AL-worst Chicago has won three of four
- Nissan's New Leaf Blows Across Twitter
Monday Aug 7, 2017
Nissan is betting heavily on the new Leaf to reassert its electric-vehicle leadership, but the reaction to leaked photos of the car has been negative.