A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
22 SHADY GROVE DRIVE
EAST AMHERST, NEW YORK, 14051
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FOUR LEAF CLOVER PET SITTING, LLC
Around the Web
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Pet City: When the Delayed Passenger Is a Potbellied Pig
By ANDY NEWMAN - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The Ark at JFK, an animal center at Kennedy International Airport, makes dogs, cats, horses and other creatures in transit feel at home.
- Buy a Sofa Online? Wayfair Is Counting on It
By JULIE CRESWELL - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
The online company is betting that you won’t need to sit on the cushions before you buy — and that it can get the furniture through your door.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …