A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FOUR LEAF CLOVER DEALS LLC
Around the Web
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Hamas Turning Over a New Leaf?
Friday Sep 1, 2017
The terroristic group running Gaza seems to be mellowing out. Also, there is a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Nets get their man and already know what they want from him
By Ethan Sears - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
On Thursday morning, more than a year after first trying to sign Allen Crabbe, the Nets introduced him at their practice facility in Brooklyn. Last summer, in the madness after the salary-cap spike, Brooklyn tried to get Crabbe — then a restricted free agent — on a four-year, $75 million deal, which was matched by...