Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - FOUNDATION FOR THE LEGACY CHARTER SCHOOL OF INNOVATIVE THINKERS, INC.
Around the Web
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Rainin Foundation Awards $3 Million to Oakland Unified School District
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The grant will support a multiyear partnership aimed at boosting literacy in the district's thirty-nine public and charter elementary schools, with the goal of getting every child reading at grade level by the end of third grade....
- Gates Foundation Announces $1.7 Billion Education Initiative
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Rather than making new investments in initiatives focused on teacher evaluation and compensation, the foundation will boost funding for curriculum design and professional development initiatives aligned with state-defined standards and continue its support for charter schools....
- State of the Art: How the Frightful Five Put Start-Ups in a Lose-Lose Situation
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
In Silicon Valley, small companies used to unseat big ones. Now the clutches of the five biggest tech companies are hard to escape.
- Education Disrupted: Silicon Valley Courts Brand-Name Teachers, Raising Ethics Issues
By NATASHA SINGER - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
As teachers launch personal brands and cast themselves as influencers, start-ups and tech giants alike are racing to cultivate them to spread their wares.