A new PBS Frontline documentary that paints Environmental Protection Agency administrator Scott Pruitt as a tool for the fossil fuel industry received major funding from a group that has given hundreds of thousands of dollars to environmentalist activists like the Sierra Club.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FOSSIL FREE INDEXES LLC
Around the Web
- PBS airs anti- Pruitt documentary funded by environmentalist group backer
By Elizabeth Harrington - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Rick Perry claims fossil fuels can prevent rape in Africa
By Mark Moore - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Energy Secretary Rick Perry was touting the benefits of fossil fuels to provide electric power in Africa and said it can also prevent rape. Perry, a former Texas governor, was discussing energy policy at a event in Washington, DC, on Thursday when he related the experience of a young woman he met during a recent...
- City Pledges for '100% Renewable Energy' Are 99% Misleading
Friday Aug 4, 2017
The power grid is built on fossil fuels, and there’s no way to designate certain electrons as guilt free.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Delta to Offer Free In-Flight Text Messaging
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Starting Sunday, Delta will allow free testing on three messaging apps, giving it an advantage with travelers who would otherwise have to pay for Wi-Fi service.
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.